Fairfield, NJ – Comprehensive Connectivity Company, the tested and trusted connectivity solutions manufacturer to the Pro AV/IT markets since 1974, just upgraded their legendary systems integration HDMI cable workhorse. For the first time ever, Comprehensive’s industry leading MicroFlex™ HDMI Cable is now available in brilliant 8K!
Comprehensive’s MicroFlex™ Pro AV/IT Integrator Series Certified Ultra High Speed 8K 48G HDMI Cables are simply the most capable, flexible and reliable cable we have ever designed. We combined cutting edge performance, ultra-flexibility, unsurpassed reliability, and exclusive features such as ProGrip™ and Surelength™ all in a low-profile cable that brings you every pixel and decibel 8K has to offer!
With 4 times the pixels of 4K and 16x the pixels of 1080p, 8K has to be seen to be believed! Comprehensive’s MicroFlex™ Pro AV/IT Integrator Series Certified Ultra High Speed 8K 48G cables deliver every bit of Ultra HD 8K resolution. Included are support for HDR, Deep Color, 21:9 aspect ratio, up to 32 audio channels with eARC and Dolby Atmos. Even ethernet is built right in. These cables were designed and built specifically for the daily rigors of systems integration. Made with premium quality commercial grade components including triple shielding to ensure the highest level of signal integrity and superior rejection of EM and RF interference. They are then wrapped in a proprietary ultra-flexible jacket, providing unsurpassed bendability and durability. MicroFlex ™ 8K cables then go through rigorous testing and are ATC certified for a lifetime of worry-free performance.
Comprehensive’s MicroFlex™ 8K HDMI Cables feature a low-profile design and un-heard of flexibility that make them perfect for use in tight spaces including surface access boxes, equipment racks and other tight spaces including behind flat panels where space is limited. All of these features are included in a cable with a connector head and O.D. that is up to 40% smaller than traditional HDMI cables.
Features and Benefits
• Ultra High Speed 8K@60 (7680 × 4320) 4:4:4 Deep Color Sampling as well as 8K100/120, 10K50/60 and up to 10K/100/120*
• Backwards compatible support for 4K/60 4:4:4
• Certified 48Gbps High Speed (End to End)
• Ultra-Flexible, low profile connector head which is perfect for tight spaces
• Exclusive ProGrip™ connector utilizes up to 16 lbs of retention force to help keep connector in place
• Exclusive SureLength™ indicators on the connector heads make it easy to organize for installations
• Available in 7 colors for quick and easy cable identification
• Supports Deep Color and x.v.Color
• Supports High Dynamic Range (HDR10)
• Ethernet Capable
• Simultaneous delivery of dual video streams to multiple users on the same screen
• eARC support for Dolby Atmos and DTS-X 5.1/7.1 Lossless Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Surround Sound
• Supports CEC Extension commands and functions, HDMI Ethernet channel, and ARC features
• Up to 32 audio channels (LPCM) and 21:9 aspect ratio
• Multi-Stream Audio (up to 4)
• Enhanced gaming features: Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) and Quick Frame Transport (QFT).
• Molded 24k Gold Plated HDMI male connectors on each end
• RoHS Certified and UL Rated
• Prop 65 Compliant
• Lifetime Warranty
For more information about Comprehensive or any Comprehensive products, please visit us at www.ComprehensiveCo.com, call toll free at 800-526-0242 or email email@example.com
About Comprehensive Connectivity
Since 1974, Comprehensive Connectivity has been the Pro AV and IT industry standard for professional connectivity performance, reliability and value. That’s why millions of Comprehensive connectivity products are in use at stadiums, in broadcast and recording studios, stages, boardrooms, classrooms, government installations and living rooms around the world. Comprehensive Connectivity Company is a division of New Jersey based VCOM International Multimedia Corporation.