The WT1 Wireless Tablet Interface helps educators wirelessly control computer-based presentations with freedom of movement throughout the classroom from up to 50' away. The Wireless Tablet Interface functions like a remote mouse. By connecting the tablet's receiver to the computer's USB port that's hooked up to a projector, the WT1 allows teachers or presenters to effectively integrate technology into an interactive classroom learning environment through enhanced multimedia or online content. Teachers can accommodate multiple independent learning-based groups with the WT1 using the 18 available channels so that another tablet can be assigned to its own unique identity, preventing any interference within a 100' radius.
The lightweight, flexible Wireless Tablet Interface is easy to install and quick to set up and calibrate with a Windows®-only operating system. It enables you to remotely control the computer's desktop and presentation-related functions with all the conventional controls and software functions you'd expect. A pen, USB receiver and 3' USB cord are included.
Includes Pen, USB receiver & 3' USB cord
- Keys on the left side of the tablet enable it to be used as a mouse on a PC by touching the Pen to the tablet surface.
- Left side buttons control: Desktop; Up / Down / Left / Right / OK arrows; Mouse Left / Right keys; Page Up / Down keys; Alt + Tab; Clear / Close / Esc keys; Red pen / Screen Mode
- Right side software functions includes
- Show / Hide whiteboard
- Red pen to draw on whiteboard / desktop
- Blue pen to draw on whiteboard / desktop
- Multi-color pen
- Focus and resize the window
- Blank screen
- Hide upper and lower parts of the screen
- Record whiteboard session
- Snapshot of the current screen
- Dialog box to adjust settings