The 3066BKT headset is designed for gaming & mobile learning in classrooms. Its noise-reducing earcups and microphone help filter out external distractions to keep students on task. The To Go plug makes the 3066BKT also ideal for VoIP applications, use in computer labs, multimedia apps with smartphones and other mobile devices.
Our most rugged headset, the 3066 Deluxe Multimedia Stereo headset is designed for small group or independent learning in computer labs, online or in classrooms and libraries.
The 3066 offers ambient noise-reducing, over-ear earcups to help students stay more on task while minimizing the need to increase the volume for hearing protection. Its noise-reducing boom microphone is ideal for vocal recordings and is the recommended headset by leading reading programs. The individual volume control gives students a comfortable and customized sound experience that's valuable for sustained practice in literacy or language programs and help support the ELA requirements within the Common Core State Standards.
Connection choices include dual 3.5mm plugs or a USB plug. Also available is a single 3.5mm To Go™ plug that's compatible with iOS, Windows & Android-based smartphones, tablets and other devices including iPad®, iPhone®, iPod®, Galaxy, Kindle Fire HD® and Nook® to support 1:1 computing, differentiated instruction and 21st century mobile learning. The Deluxe Multimedia Stereo headset is built using durable ABS plastic to withstand shattering into potentially sharp and dangerous shards, unlike items made for less frequent consumer use, whose materials don't stand up to the rigors of repeated use in classrooms.
The Deluxe Multimedia Headset is available in packages with or without a storage case.
- Rugged ABS plastic headstrap with recessed wiring resists prying fingers for classroom safety with “Comfort Sling” for user comfort
- Fully adjustable headband fits all sizes
- Noise-reducing earcups lower ambient noise so volume does not need to be as high, as recommended by audiologists for hearing safety
- Volume control conveniently located on ear cup
- Permanently attached 3’ straight cord with reinforced connection resists accidental pull out. 3.5mm To Go plug for use with smartphones, tablets & other mobile devices
- Electret mic on flexible gooseneck with built-in wind screen reduces accidental recording of unintended sounds
- Slotted baffle prevents speaker access, avoiding accidental cone puncturing
- Replaceable leatherette ear cushions
- Android, Windows and iOS compatibility
- Two-year warranty for school use - unlike headsets purchased at consumer electronics stores whose warranties would be voided if used in schools