An ideal companion for today’s digital classrooms, this lightweight headset is designed for skyping and podcasting, mobile & distance learning, language learning applications, computer labs, general listening and gaming uses.
The Multimedia Stereo Headset is versatile and comfortable enough to be used for a variety of digital classroom uses, in computer lab settings, for online assessments and ELA testing (to meet Common Core State Standards), literacy and language learning situations. Its lightweight design makes it a natural choice for wearing during extended periods of time while its ABS plastic earcups won't shatter into potentially dangerous shards (unlike consumer electronics items), giving the 3064 series the ruggedness and durability schools need.
The windscreen protecting the microphone reduces external sounds during recordings, making the 3064 also ideal for Skype sessions, gaming and other multimedia uses.
Noise-reducing earcups resting on the ears provide enhanced protection (compared to earbuds) against ambient noise so students won't need to increase the volume in order to hear the content. The entry point of the cord into the earcup is reinforced against accidental pullout and has in-line volume control for individual preferences (3064-USB and 3064AVBL only). The 3064 series offers connections choices of dual 3.5mm stereo plugs or a USB plug. The optional USB connection allows faster access to media files and streaming audio files and also includes mute, mic on/off.
Optional disposable hypoallergenic cloth earpad covers (3060EC) are available for 3064 headsets in high use settings. Students and teachers tell us the covers help make the headsets feel even cooler, are comfortable to wear and help keep the earpads clean.
The Multimedia Stereo Headset is available individually, in a school 10-pack with USB plugs with a foam-lined storage case (3064USB-10) and as a school 10-pack with dual 3.5mm plugs without a storage case (3064AV-10L).
- Fully adjustable headband fits all students
- Replaceable leatherette ear cushions
- Permanently attached straight cord with reinforced connection resists accidental pull out for classroom safety
- 6’ cord for extended reach with 3.5mm To Go (4-pin) plug connects with smartphones, tablets, Chromebooks, laptops
- Omnidirectional electret mic on flexible gooseneck
- Recessed wiring resists prying fingers
- Android, Windows and iOS compatible
- Lightweight design for comfort
- Warranty for school use-unlike headsets from consumer electronics stores whose warranties would be voided if used in schools