These lightweight and fully adjustable stereo headphones are ideal for extended listening by students in classrooms, labs and libraries. Great for multimedia learning environments, they're just right for computer-based language learning (ELL/ELD) programs and literacy applications to help meet the English Language Arts portion of the Common Core State Standards.
In-line volume (not on the 3060AVS) control gives customized sound to maximize each student's learning experience and ambient on-ear noise-reducing earcups provide hearing protection for students. The beige and silver-colored multimedia stereo headphones are available as a classroom pack of 12 with a storage/carrying case.
- Fully adjustable, lightweight headband fits all students
- Recessed wiring resists prying fingers for classroom safety
- Permanently attached cord with reinforced connection resists accidental pull out
- Handy in-line volume control for personalized preferences
- Rugged carrying case stores twelve headphones and is ideal for itinerant teachers, mobile AV carts, computer labs
- 3.5mm mini plugs connect with media players and computers
- 8’ straight cord resists tangling with other cords and is lengthy enough to reach to ports located at rear of computer
- Replaceable leatherette ear cushions
- Rugged ABS plastic headband and earcups for durability
- Windows, iMac and Mac compatibility
- Warranty for school use-unlike headphones purchased at a consumer electronics store whose warranties would be voided if used in schools