The S9190 Quad Wireless Receiver offers four channels of
uncompromising audio quality and features in a spaceefficient
rack size unit. Rugged yet lightweight and compact,
the 2RU rotational molded chassis houses four independent
receivers that can be used simultaneously, each with 16
channels of selectivity, audio and RF indicators, volume control,
and a balanced XLR connector with summed output.
Use as a built-in rack mount or portable system.
Used in schools, universities, restaurants, bars, hotel conference
rooms, conventions, corporate boardrooms, churches
- Four UHF wireless receivers in a single rugged 19" 2U roto-molded rack mountable housing.
- Works with any four combinations of handheld, lapel or headset AmpliVox 16 Channel UHF wireless transmitters.
- Back panel balanced XLR mic level output; 3.5mm (1/8") jack mic level / sum output. No cables are included.
- Front panel LED indicators for TX and AF with separate volume; and external adjustable mute control for each receiver.
- Operates on the UHF frequency band from 584-608 MHz.
- Externally powered with included DC adapter .
- Separate removable antenna for each wireless receiver.
- Rack Mount Ears Included.