The BDL 4677XH is a 46" LED backlight video wall display with full HD LED technology for brilliant image. White LED's are solid state devices which light up to full, consistent brightness faster saving startup time. LED's are free from mercury content which allows for eco-friendly recycling and disposal process. LED's allow for better dimming control of LCD backlight, resulting in super high contrast ratio. It also gives superior color reproduction thanks to consistent brightness across the screen.
Philips AMVA LED display uses an advanced multi-domain vertical alignment technology which gives you super-high static contrast ratios for extra vivid and bright images. While standard applications are handled with ease, it is especially suitable for graphical demanding applications. It's optimized pixel management technology gives you 178/178 degree extra wide viewing angle, resulting in crisp images even in portrait mode.
Create the most stunning video walls with zero bezel displays. Configurable in a formation of up to 5 x 5 displays, and with some of the narrowest mullions in the industry, you will hardly notice the gap between the pictures, giving you the most incredible and memorable visual experience.
Control and manage all of the signage displays on your network with this powerful software tool which allows you to change the settings of your display centrally via an RJ45 or RS232 connection. Smart Control allows you to set the video input, modify the color settings, set the display's ID when creating video walls and even diagnose each display's status, giving you all the power you need to manage your displays from one central location.
- Full HD LED technology for brilliant images
- AMVA for wide-view super-high contrast, vivid images
- High brightness for clearer images
- Bezel-less design for stunning video walls
- High picture and video quality
- Smart control software suite
- Open pluggable specification slot
- IR passthrough
- Keeps content up and running with FailOver
- Designed for 24/7 operation
- SmartPower for energy saving
- Quick start guide
- User manual on CD-ROM
- Remote control
- Batteries for remote control
- AC power cord
- VGA cable, RS232 cable and IR sensor cable (1.8M)
- Edge alignment pins and edge alignment plates
- Color calibration kit and edge finishing kit (optional)
- Stand (BM05462) (optional)